Tuesday 19 April 2016

Random Post


Assalamualaikum ~
Dear all,
Long time I haven't post anything here.
Sangatlah berhabuk bersawang berlabah-labah.
;)

So, what's on my mind?
I wanna reveal something about myself.
Come closer cause it's a secret.

I............ am a negative person.
I really am.

Why am I said so?
I just don't know why.
In any situation, I tend to think negatively first.
I look for negative perspective first.

Like........

I've never been in that place before. How am I going there by myself? Will I be kidnapped? Will somebody steal my handbag? What am gonna eat?

Some sort like that.
And I've tried my best to think positively.

Like..........

I've never been in that place before. It must be so exciting. I will go to beautiful places. Eat their traditional food. 

My 'soulmate'

I really envy him.

He's soooo positive !
Like.........

I will go to the place I've never been before. I'll just do what I want. 

Can somebody tell me how to get rid those negative thinking?

Cause if it's just me, I will only sit and keep fearing my surroundings.
And you know it's hurt to do nothing at my age.

Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment