Saturday 8 December 2012

It's Time !!!

Assalamualaikum readers !!

Mesti korang tertanya tanya time for what right ?? You know what ?? Today is my birthday !! hehehe ~ can't imagine I'm now growing old day by day..it's just feel like yesterday I was in my mom's hand..wuwuwuw ~ 
You know what ? This is my first time celebrating birthday without my family..sad haa ?
I'm getting used to it because in my opinion, we need to be an independent person...just how long we want people support us ? Don't worry..Allah will always be by our side. So, cheers okay ?

So, you must be wonder what my friends do wish to me right ? Here some.....

"Happy birthday..Moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki"

That was very common..

"Allah selamatkan kamu ~
Allah selamatkan kamu ~
Allah selamatkan Aiiiida ~
Allah selamatkan kamu ~"

Somebody sings that for me..hehehe ~ I like it !!

"Semoga Allah memberkatimu kawan ! Enjoy your day birthday girl :p"

"Selamat Hari Lahir Aida..Semoga sentiasa diberkati oleh Allah..Dan berjaya dunia dan akhirat..Ditingkatkan iman dan taqwa..Amiinn~"

Thanks a lot for your prayers pal !! I really really touched !! But not to forget........

"Selamat Hari Jadi untuk Room mate Tercinta"

Thanks a lot my dearly room mate ~ As you know,I'm very far away from my family...I need to use my name for all purpose..but since I was underage,it seems very difficult for me to endure it..

How I wish I could have one..

Let's take a moment to say "Alhamdulillah" for everything we have

And yet..Praise to Allah for lending me a life..:) But,before that I hang out with my friend..we go shopping,buy toiletries,eating..and so on....gossiping about girls stuff...hehehe...
I'm not hoping a party held for me..but the remembrance my friends is enough for me...
Hope y'all pray what's the best for me okayy ?
And lastly.........................

"Happy Birthday my dear Aida...may Allah bless you in everything you do...may this age brings benefit in your life and get a better life in future if Allah wills...Don't forget where y're from and why y're here...:) Allah give what the best for His servant...just have faith in His promises...You may not like what you have now,,but that's what we call 'BE GRATEFUL'..be a good girl,good daughter,good student,and good servant of HIS...He have a better plan you might not know about it..."

But before I end this entry...check it out !!!


Wassalam...(^_~)

2 comments:

  1. slamt ari lhir tok roomte trcinte ..moge jg wnita solehah..n sukses in ur life..di dnia n di
    akhrt..><

    ReplyDelete